- Family-oriented company.
- Safety-first culture.
- Live training partnership with FlightBridgeED.
- Paid training, IBSC/BCCTPC exam reimbursement & continuing education.
- AHA, S.T.A.B.L.E. and NRP card classes.
- Affordable, low-deductible PPO on the Blue Cross Blue Shield Network with minimum enrollment wait.
- 90% Company contribution towards individual health insurance premiums.
- 70% Company contribution towards partner/family health insurance premiums.
- Dental, Vision, Disability, and other elective benefits available.
- 401(k) plan available immediately upon hire.
- Competitive compensation (see Job Description for further details).
- Generous PTO policy.
- Holiday pay.
- 48 on / 96 off scheduling for Dallas clinical personnel.
- 24 on / 24 off / 24 on / 120 off for San Antonio clinical personnel.
- 12-hour shifts for dispatch personnel with rotating weekends.
Join the team.
We aren’t trying to be the biggest EMS service in town. We simply want to be the best.
Does critical care medicine fit your own career goals? If so, take a look at our current openings. We are always looking for progressive medics and communications professionals to join our team.
At North Texas Regional EMS, we take pride in our reputation as the most clinically progressive service in the Dallas & San Antonio areas. We have a singular focus: to rapidly deliver the highest level of care to our freestanding emergency department and micro-hospital partners. NTREMS requires Critical Care Paramedics become board-certified (IBSC). When our facility partners call the NTREMS communications center for an emergency transfer, they know our ambulances come equipped with the latest ICU-level equipment, evidence-based protocols, and medics that are clinically competent and compassionate.
North Texas Regional EMS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.