By integrating with your facility's processes as much as possible, NTREMS provides a seamless transitional care experience for each and every patient.
The healthcare landscape is continually evolving, and our commitment is to stay on the cutting edge of patient care and medical transportation.
With some of the most progressive protocols in the country, our clinical personnel stand ready to help your patients with any high-acuity challenge.
Consistency is our goal: with NTREMS you know you’re always getting the most exceptional care and service available.
Patient Care Equipment
- ICU-level ventilator with invasive/non-invasive modes
- 4-channel IV Infusion Pumps
- Video Laryngoscopy
- Cardiac Monitors with Invasive Line Transducers
- Power Stretchers
- Invasive and non-invasive ventilated patients
- Invasive line monitoring
- IV antibiotic therapies
- Over 80 medications carried
- At least 3 years experience as a paramedic with patient care experience preferred
- BLS, ACLS, PHTLS, PALS, and AMLS by hire date
- Must be board-certified as a Critical Care Paramedic (CCP-C) or Flight Paramedic (FP-C) within 12 months of hire
- Intensive, ongoing training requirements include regular cadaver labs