By integrating with your facility's processes as much as possible, NTREMS provides a seamless transitional care experience for each and every patient.
Our new equipment, state-of-the-art treatment protocols, and intensive paramedic training provides true critical care medicine from start to finish.
Every healthcare facility has different business needs, which is why we want to understand your unique challenges and become part of the solution.
We are here to help, 24 hours a day. Patients and healthcare facilities are encouraged to reach out to us at any time for immediate assistance or service.
The healthcare landscape is continually evolving, and our commitment is to stay on the cutting edge of patient care and medical transportation.
With some of the most progressive protocols in the country, our clinical personnel stand ready to help your patients with any high-acuity challenge.
Consistency is our goal: with NTREMS you know you’re always getting the most exceptional care and service available.
Patient Care Equipment
- ICU-level ventilator with invasive/non-invasive modes
- 4-channel IV Infusion Pumps
- Video Laryngoscopy
- Cardiac Monitors with Invasive Line Transducers
- Power Stretchers
- Invasive and non-invasive ventilated patients
- Invasive line monitoring
- IV antibiotic therapies
- Over 80 medications carried
- Protocols include arterial lines, digital blocks, rapid-sequence intubation, and more
- At least 3 years experience as a paramedic with patient care experience preferred
- BLS, ACLS, PHTLS, PALS, and AMLS by hire date
- Must be board-certified as a Critical Care Paramedic (CCP-C) or Flight Paramedic (FP-C) within 12 months of hire
- Intensive, ongoing training requirements include regular cadaver labs
Brandon Means, President
BSN, LP, CCRN, CFRN
Dr. Adam Corley, Medical Director
MD, FAAEM, FACEP
Trent Starnes, Chief Executive Officer
NRP, EMT-P, FP-C